- 07-Mar-2013 to 20-Jun-2013 (PST)
- Temple, TX, USA
- $14.00 to $16.00
- Full Time
RS Medical has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, self-starter to serve as a full-time Patient Care Specialist (PCS), working from home and throughout an assigned territory, providing excellent customer service, sales support, and professional instruction in a clinical setting to patients using our products.
Our Patient Care Specialists serve as an extension of our cohesive sales team, providing patients with daily, on-site guidance, instruction and assistance on prescribed Company products and related financial responsibilities. Distinguished from other field sales positions within the territory, the PCS focuses primarily on patient education and assistance relative to Company products. Providing excellent customer service at all times, the PCS must build and maintain strong working relationships with physicians and their staff relative to providing excellent patient information and care. Collaborates with the sales team in targeting customer accounts, revenue generation and product evaluations.
• Provides on-site guidance, evaluations, support and assistance to patients in an assigned region. Acts as the primary customer liaison, assessing satisfaction, device usage levels and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades and accessories.
• Keeps customer informed of the latest Company products by educating customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products through presentations, demonstrations and other effective formats and platforms. Attends meetings and trade shows to demonstrate Company products and services.
• Collaborates with the sales department in targeting customer accounts, revenue generation, and product evaluations. Utilizes expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications.
• Maintains the Company customer contacts and works to develop and maintain effective customer service relationships.
• Provides expertise for clinical protocols, new product development and launches. Masters clinical assessment and diagnostic tools.
• Identifies and communicates any customer issues/problems (both internal and external) and recommends solutions. Ensures timely follow up on all outstanding issues resulting from the sales process.
• Accurately completes and distributes all required paperwork and reports associated with new orders.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with at least one year of clinical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Basic knowledge of medical terminology required.
• Ability to develop, maintain and nurture effective working relationships within assigned accounts and territories.
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively and professionally interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• High achiever, self-motivated, organized and a strong attention to detail.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to significant customer sales and service matters.
• Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to independently manage tasks and set priorities.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and to travel throughout assigned territory.
• Maintains a valid and current Driver's license and automobile insurance.
Compensation & Benefits
We provide on-the-job training, a cell phone, a laptop, monthly internet service provider allowance, monthly car allowance and mileage reimbursement, as well as competitive pay with a monthly bonus opportunity, and a comprehensive benefits package, as detailed below. Most of these benefits are available to eligible employees on the first day of the month following date of hire:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending/HSA Accounts
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Serious Injury & Illness Coverage
- Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Profit Share/Bonus Plan
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.rsmedical.com.
All applicants must submit an online application at http://rsmedical.applicantpro.com/jobsearch/ to be considered a candidate for this opening.
We are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!