- 01-Jan-2013 to 16-Apr-2013 (PST)
- Boston, MA, USA
- Commission Only
Are you currently an Independent Sales Representative (1099) looking to add "Best in Class" medical device products and capital equipment to your product line?
Due to the expansion of our procedural product line, we have an immediate need for experienced independent sales representatives to market the following products to pain management physicians; Ultrasound, Platelet Rich Plasma, Pain Tables, Procedure Trays and a new revolutionary Radio Frequency Electrode just introduced to the market and exclusive to the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of medical sales experience to pain management physicians or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong medical equipment / device sales experience;
- Maintains solid physician relationships with a focus on exceptional service;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses the highest level of integrity;
- Lives within 25 miles of major metropolitan territory.
RS Medical is solely focused on serving pain medicine physicians and for two decades has delivered innovative products and programs to physician offices. The company offers a generous commission plan with uncapped earning potential along with marketing materials and product training. To learn more about our company and product offerings, please visit our website at http://www.rsmedical.com.
We are also looking for Independent Sales Representatives in the following cities: Raleigh & Durham, NC; Oklahoma City & Tulsa, OK; Louisville, KY; Lubbock & Amarillo, TX, Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, & San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Miami, FL; Washington DC; Milwaukee, WI; Atlanta, GA; Indianapolis, IN; and Richmond, VA.
Please apply online at http://rsmedical.applicantpro.com/jobsearch/
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!